How It is Established
The Committee of Business Development and Cooperation with International Contractors has been established as one of the Project Desks formed within the body of HVAC-R Industry Exporters’ Union (İSİB) with a view to solving the problems of the sector in the direction of the Year 2023 Export Target. The first meeting was held on 20 December 2013. The aims of the Committee may be summarized as follows:
- Develop Cooperation with Turkish Contractor Firms pursuant to Turkish HVAC-R Sector Action Plan article 2.2,
- Institutionalize Cooperation with Building Contractor Firms pursuant to Turkish HVAC-R Sector Action Plan article 3.7.
- Examine the structure of Turkish Contracting Sector, identify relevant contractors’ organizations to be contacted,
- Prepare promotional film, brochure, usb and microsite for promoting Turkish HVAC-R Sector,
- Determine strategy and road map by holding negotiations with relevant contractors’ organizations in Turkey and in the World,
- Identify and cooperate with overseas contractors’ organizations,
- Ensure that Materials, Products, Designs, Services and Consulting Services are Supplied from Turkey for Overseas Projects.